1/24/2006

Trip Down Memory Lane, Part 2: Memories of OBC

Alright, here's the second installment, as promised...

Part 2: Memories of OBC


Ever need a really awesome place for a date? This is a picture I took of the Chicago skyline during our missions trip to Chicago. This was the trip in which I first got to know and fall in love with this city. Taken from one of my favorite date places of all time, Navy Pier.



The Chicago trip ended with a bang, literally... I took this picture after our 5-vehicle pile-up, telling Jess, "Smile big, we're in Chicago!" I love this picture, though I am reminded almost daily of the not-so-good part of the accident, my sprained back!



Road trip to regional music/drama competition. Bill was taking a long time to buy snacks, so Tim, Jess Teidt, and I washed the car right there at the gas pump.


Back to School Retreat, click on this one to see it bigger for sure, the expressions and personalities are so fun to remember. We were goofballs. Wait, I don't think that's changed.



Another good one from the Chicago trip, I think this was all but a couple people that went... I remember that one guy (Jon Wolfe? I don't remember) stayed upstairs in his room for the evening, and Brenda took the picture, and we went out to walk around downtown. That was such a fun night, walking past all the ritzy stores and beautiful lit wall with water cascading down... Ahh I love my Chicago.



My worship team, celebrating our immense victory at Mosaic (woohoo... a trophy.) Actually, I believe we got scholarships to the Chicago trip from this one? Maybe I am mistaken, but good times...



I'll finish with this beauty, taken of the two koolest girls ever... that year at church camp was crazy... we were incoming freshmen, on the worship team, and we both were hit on big time by upperclassmen. Ughh. :O)

Alright, that's all for this installment, coming up next: The Funny-Farm Family.

p.s. I posted an additional picture on the last installment, when I made the original post it simply wouldn't upload. But I got it to work, and it's definitely worth checking out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures! Ha i love em. It kinda makes me sad. We had so much fun! I MISS U HANNAH JOY!

Cant wait for funny family farm!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I love the Chicago ones. Matt and I always talk about going. I'm sure we will one of these days.

Anonymous said...

hi hannah! ha! look at you! you two are just babies in that last picture! wow..that's so cute, I love it.

Anonymous said...

You two were just babies, and now you're all grown up. You hold a very special place in my heart. Love love love you.

Anonymous said...

That Chicago trip was so awesome and who could ever forget our trips to camp. By the way that mud did smell pretty funky.