12/03/2006

Oh, baby!

I hate that it has taken me so long to post a new blog. Seriously. I'm terrible sometimes.

But tonight, I wanted to share a couple photos that I took today of my friend Ashley. She had been planning to visit me for probably over a month now, and on Wednesday, she called me to say she was going into labor. The visit was off, so we thought. But her labor stopped, and since she's not due until the 28th, she and Darren made the trip downtown so I could get some "belly shots."

Here are a couple of my faves:



1 comment:

Heth said...

Oh good gracious. What are you trying to do to me?!!!! Beautiful. Gorgeous. So, so fabulous. The only thing I love as much as wedding photos is belly photos.....and baby photos.....and kid photos.

When are you coming around again? I need to just have you block off an afternoon and come take pics of us. THAT would be an adventure!