12/07/2006

Changes a-coming

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to make a few changes to my blog.

New look.

Will not be so pre-made. The new look will closely mimick my website that is launching in a week.

New name.

The city life isn't so new to me anymore. Actually, I'm pretty used to living in the city. Nor is this blog usually about living in the city! I figure since most posts I write revolve around photography and my making thereof, my blog should reflect that.

New links.

I will still feature those of your blogs that I frequent. *Note to those blogs that I frequent. A few of them would be great if the blogger would blog more than once every 6 months.* Now, I will have links to the photography sites that I adore - places to buy photo gear, resources for photographers, cool portfolio sites, etc.

New content?

Probably not, though I hope to update it a lot more frequently that I do now.


I hope you will keep checking back, and also check out my new personal photography website when it launches a week from today: hannahepley.com

1 comment:

melanie said...

whoa who! i am excited about the website too!