8/29/2006

Recent Photoshoots

A little over a week ago, I got to go out with my roommate Hayley and her boyfriend Jim to take some photos... we had a great time, despite a little rain. They are a cute couple - here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:












Earlier this month, all us RA's got to go on an 'architectural cruise' on the Chicago River, meaning simply that we were on one of those tour boats with a wonderful tour guide talking about the history of the buildings. From there, we took a water taxi, and we all went up into the Sears Tower. Oh, did I mention all this was FREE... very nice, considering it costs something like $12 to go up in the Sears Tower. Great day. Here are a couple of my fave shots... more to come, I'm sure.





4 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

Very cool. Love the pics. And, congrats on the new job, sounds fun. No more Home Deep? Miss you.

Tom Terrific said...

How about those cool toys you will be riding around on. I think it will give you a really good sense of balance and perspective. :)
Drop me a note when you have time

Tom the photographer
Klose Ups Photography

Heth said...

You can just feel the love.

Great photos Hannah. Feel like shooting a wiggly one year old or a mischievious three year old? Let me know when you are going to be around, I need to hire a great photogorapher.

Tina said...

great photos hannah. really. nice work.