9/12/2007

I have some explaining to do...

I spoke with my mother last night on the phone, and we discussed how I haven't blogged the past few days, NOR have I posted any pictures. Guilty as charged. So, I feel I should explain this mishap...

My computer has been at Apple being repaired (getting a new screen) since August 30th. I have, in the meantime, been using Josiah's old laptop for homework, internet, and pictures. My reasons for not having blogged? 1 - I've had friends from Iowa visiting since Sunday, 2 - Josiah's computer is pretty darn slow, 3 - For some reason, the Adobe Bridge I installed on Josiah's computer is missing Adobe Camera Raw, a necessary part of the program which allows my computer to read RAW files. Which I have been shooting in now, since I'm using my photos for class.

Yes, I have excuses. And they are valid, mother. Nonetheless, my laptop is being shipped back to me as we speak, and I should have photo-processing capabilities again very soon! I promise I have lots of pictures to show you and I have still been keeping my tally and forcing myself to shoot every day. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: