10/02/2007

What I've been up to...

So I know I'm not living up to a post per day, and yes, I even disappoint myself. But with school the way it is right now and taking 18 credit hours, I am not perfect and am learning to trust God with my time!

Here are two web galleries you can look through from the past two weddings I have photographed. These were both lots of fun and the first weddings I have done entirely digital and shooting in RAW format. (Exciting!) I'll be shooting two more weddings in the next 5 weeks, so stay tuned for more photos!

Here's Abbey and Matt's wedding

and Nora and Bojan's wedding.

Both were beautiful weddings, and were so much fun to be a part of! I love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just browsing through your photos as I am a big fan of Mike's as well. I have great respect for him as a photographer and friend. Looks like you've captured fantastic moments during the ceremony not an easy task when shooting some Catholic Weddings especially when light conditions become challenging. I also, found some of your detail shots interesting (in a good way). Appears you're on the right track, keep up the good work.

Wesley
nstylephotography.com

Heth said...

Gorgeous shots Hannah! Love wedding photos.