6/12/2007

Since this is a photo blog...

I've begun to realize my "shutterblog" has taken on a non-photographic form lately, mostly due to a crazy schedule and a lack of internet connection at my new apartment. While I'm here at Panera downtown, I thought I would upload some new pics, and hopefully continue this at least once per week. There's a LOT of work I've done lately that I haven't put up.

Tonight's photos are of Jen and Steve's engagement shoot, I will be shooting their wedding later this year. They are a very laid-back couple, and a lot of fun!










And just so you know, this one was NOT really my idea, but once Jen had mentioned it, I forced them to let me shoot it. :-)



Coming up next... the long-overdue Hawaii vacation pics

3 comments:

Heth said...

My faves are the 3rd one and the 6th one.

Natalie Joy said...

What fun. Great pics. Bill and I are seriously considering staging a break up just so we can get back together, take cool pics, have a wedding and get new stuff for our house again. Ya know, gifts from all the people coming to our fake wedding. You could do the photos. Just kidding!!!

melanie said...

they are great, i love the bridge shots. i like natalie's idea, a wedding would be fun. it's like giving birth to a baby that you already know as a child, who they are. ok- so strange comparison. you know what i mean...