5/25/2007

My Legs = JELLO

Today I whipped out the ol' bicycle in Chicago, Josiah and I both brought ours back with us when we came back this week. It's a relatively nice day outside, a little chilly but not too hot to bike, so I called Josiah up and told him I would come visit him at Moody via bike.

So we went riding.

Roughly 15 miles. I google mapped it. I am exhausted. The trip north on the lakefront trail seemed easy, so we went all the way up to where I exit Lake Shore Drive for my internship. Unfortunately, the trip back was into the wind and slightly uphill most of the way. I was sooo happy when we reached Chicago avenue again (where Moody is located), then groaned at the fact that I still had to bike back to my place.

I am hurting. Maybe not the best way to kick off the biking season, my first time this year and going 15 miles.

I keep telling myself it's for physical fitness. You know, when I can't walk in the morning.

2 comments:

melanie said...

way to go girl!

Tom Terrific said...

Well if you are going to turn to jello... pick a cherry flavor...