2/05/2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I had my roommate Hayley take a picture of me before I went outside today to take pictures for an assignment. I had such a busy weekend, but I wish I would have done this assignment sooner so it wouldn't have been quite this cold.


So that's a long-sleeve T, two hooded sweatshirts, tights, leggings, jeans, two scarves, a bandanna covered by a hat, mittens, two pairs of socks and my shoes, and my roommate Hayley's coat. She is tall so it was pretty long on me, but it kept me warm! I can't believe how silly I looked. I'm having a pretty good laugh at myself, and I hope you are too. All I can say is that I had better become a better photographer because of this...

7 comments:

melanie said...

baby it is cold!! flip flops are around the corner though, it's like friday and sundays a coming!!

Heth said...

Is that an Eskimo? Nope, it's Hannah.

Natalie Joy said...

You look pretty cute...and like you might have a fighting chance of staying warm.

Tina said...

Em says summer is coming soon though... :)

hannahjoy said...

i like emily's optimism.

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Hannah,
You are so cute!

This being only my second mid-west winter I know it wasn't this cold last year. I think that was by design.... and than my mom calls me today telling me that it was going to be in the 70's today in Anaheim. That's not even normal for February in California?

The College Life said...

you look silly